Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jordan's Artwork

I am going to try this, not sure if it will work or not. Jordan has been doing some awesome art projects in school and we would like to share them. I have scanned these so I hope they come out alright.

these two pieces are one project, our scanner wasn't big enough to do the entire page in one scan so I folded it in half and did two "parts". This was the first project he brought home, mainly just scribbles.



This was the second project he brought home. Again, it is to be one piece but scanner wasn't big enough.



This is the most recent art project to grace our fridge!

Notice how everything is circles. He has also learned how to write most of his name. For those of you that aren't used to looking at little kids writing, in the upper left corner starts the J..... the n looks more like a couple of boxes on top of each other.

It just amazes me everytime he brings something home how much more thought has gone into it. He is learning SO MUCH!! and seems to love learning. I will try to keep putting his projects on here. Hope you enjoy!

by Jeni

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job on writing your name Jordan and your art work! I am glad you are enjoying school.